Thursday, December 01, 2011

It's Beginning To Look Alot Like Christmas!

It is beginning to look like Christmas at our house and I must admit that it isn't because of me. I usually love it but am being kind of a scrooge this year probably has more to do with a little post-partum depression and lack of money than anything else. Good thing I have Brandon. My husband has always loved Christmas and the feeling that comes along with the holiday. He dragged everything down out of storage and decorated the outside of the house while I put up the tree. I wouldn't even have the tree up if he hadn't got me motivated.

Even Zach has been excited for Christmas and he made Tate his name out of Lego's to give him as a gift. Zach was disappointed with me last night because I couldn't find any tape to wrap it. He really can't wait for Tate to be able to play with him. It is cute how much he loves him.

Let's hope that soon a little of Brandon's Christmas spirit will rub off on me and the celebration can begin. Even though he keeps reminding me that "Christmas is coming whether I want it to or not so you better just embrace it".

No comments: