Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Finally Here!



We arrived here in Lafayette, Colorado on June 2. What a crazy ride this has been. We are still working on getting settled. Brandon is still working in North Platte. We continue to pray that everything will work out soon so that we can be together as a family again.

The kids have been excited to be here. Each day we go searching for something new to see and do. Sidney is amazed at the sun sets over the mountains each night. Zach is impressed with "those big hills over there". Brooklyn can't wait to get up there and climb the mountain.

We miss everyone back home and hope that we have lots of visitors. I will work to keep the blog updated as often as I can so you can see our smiling faces:)

1 comment:

Natalie said...

What a cute pic! I am so glad we are finally here...but I often find myself thinking, "ok...now what do we do." I guess its just trust God and take the next step. See you on Friday at the worship gathering! Love you!