Monday, June 04, 2007

1 Year Ago

It is crazy to think that 1 year ago this last weekend we moved out to Colorado. The time has gone by so quickly. I don't know if I have had a year where I have learned as much as I have with this one. Moving out here opened up my eyes to many things that I wouldn't have seen or heard living in the comfortable shelter of Nebraska. What a ride it has been. Weeeee!! Thank you God for pushing me this direction.

Only 4 days of school left
What do you think of the new summer colors for the blog? I think they are very festive.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

This year has been amazing. One thing I a very thankful about this year is getting to become friends with you. Love you, Michelle...oh, and you too Brandon.
The colors are great!

Peter said...

Amen, sister. What a year it has been doing ministry with people like you, Brandon and the whole ER gang. We hope to stay a very long time!