Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Last of My Kids First Days of School

It's official, all of my kids are in school. Zach is only in preschool 3 days a week but that's enough because I don't know what I am going to do with myself anyway. He was so excited this morning. He walked right into the classroom, not even caring that I was crying, and got busy getting ready for his day. He got a note from his teacher that said he had a wonderful day, thank goodness. I don't think I could have handled a note that said anything negative. I just hope that he continues to like it and continues to do well. Boys are just different. I never worried about the girls not doing well or not learning what they are suppose to but Zach is a different story. His goal isn't always to please people. He can be kind of stubborn and have a mind of his own. I am sure that he will be fine, but still, will they be able to take care of him like I can. I know, I know, I am always thinking that other people need to let go a little I guess that I should practice what I think. Anyways here are the pics.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look like such a big boy. I can't believe you are going to school. Be good to your teacher and have lots of fun.

love ya
Grandma and Grandpa