Saturday, October 06, 2007

Flagstaff Mountain

My family took me on a picnic at Flagstaff mountain for my birthday. Brandon took the day off, Brooklyn and Sidney didn't have school, and Zach was done at 12:00 so we headed up after that. Flagstaff is a very beautiful area just west of Boulder.

This eagle flew by the edge of the mountain by where we were hiking. It was as if it was just floating on the air. It circled a couples of times then was off. I really think that the eagle was my birthday gift from God. It was so awesome. My dad would have loved it.

"but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."

Isaiah 40:31

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Your pictures are beautiful! Don't you love it when God gives you something that is so personal to show you He loves you!