Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A Weirdo

I have always been told that I should write down the cute things that my kids say so that I can look back and remember so I will start today. I know that my kids are getting older but they still say the cutest things.
I was teasing Zach when he got home from school the other day about how he was more than welcome to come into our house and stay awhile. I gave him a tour of the house and he kept saying "Mom I live here" but I just ignored him and continued on the tour. Towards the end of our tour he turns to me and says "Mom, Jesus sure did make you a weirdo!". That was the end of the tour because I broke down in laughter. I love those times.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Did you know youre a great mom!! I'm glad you wrote this down. Just think how you'll laugh, or maybe get a little teary eyed when you look at this years from now.

Tara said...

Way to post Michelle... what a cute little boy :)