Monday, August 04, 2008

I'm A Wally Fan


You may be asking Wally who? Wally is my favorite DJ. Brandon thinks that I have a crush on Wally. He is just a hilarious DJ who hosts a funny evening show on Way FM 89.7. If you ever get a chance to listen to him and need a good laugh he is on from 6 to 10pm Monday thru Friday. I know that this is the cheesiest plug but I even laughed when I went to his website and found his todo list. I had to post it because he made me laugh again. I went to the website to begin with because I have been listening to Wally for a while and began to get really curious about what he looked like. Radio personalities never really look like what you expect them to look like. I was shocked to see Wally. I had him pictured as wwwaaayyy cooler but it won't stop me from listening to him. You can check him out at totalaxxess.com.

No comments: