Friday, October 31, 2008

What do Star Wars, Hannah, and a Trash Can have in common?

You guessed it! It was all costumes that my kids wore for Halloween. It was a beautiful evening. The temps were in the 60's. You didn't have to wear a big bulky coat over your costume like in so many Halloweens past. Zach did his usual 10 houses and was done with it all. It works out good for me because them Zach and I just get to sit at home and pass out candy. Brandon takes the girls out a little farther and they all end up with way more candy than they would ever need. I hope that you all had a good evening too!


The Loot!

A dental bill waiting to happen!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you guys look great!!! I wasn't sure how you were going to do your trash can but it turned out good. Hope you all had a great day.

love ya
grandma

Tara said...

I put a link from my Halloween blog post to this post... b/c your kids are sooo darn cute!