Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Will it take over?

Will what take over? Facebook, of course. It is my new addiction. Brandon thinks that I get on there to look for a new boyfriend but that is the last thing I want. I can't keep up with the man, kids, and jobs that I have. I have already found people that I haven't talked to in a very long time. It is kind of fun to see where everyone is at and get to know them again. Wally is against facebook so I tried for a long time not to get sucked in but it happened. Like a big vacuum it sucked me in and now I worry, will it take over my blog? Will it become more important to me? GASP! Surely not! Only time will tell.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Facebook ... aka "Crackbook".
I totally know what you mean. I've caught with people I haven't seen since Junior High. It's ciompletely nuts!