Saturday, February 07, 2009

Delight Gluten Free Magazine

WooHoo! My friend Julie has published her first copy of her magazine. It is a magazine for people that are gluten intolerant. She has first hand experience since her husband and son both have Celiac Disease. You should check it out because whether you are gluten intolerant or not it has great recipes and stories. I am so proud of her accomplishments. She also has her website up and running at http://www.delightgfmagazine.com/. Check it out. Oh and by the way if you subscribe to the magazine the first copy is free but hurry that is only for the first 200 subscribers.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wish that I could say that I have even seen this magazine. I paid for my subscription back in March 2009 and have not seen an issue since. I have called and emailed (both from their site and my personal account) and they refuse to respond. I do get emails from them telling me all about the great things in the upcoming issue!!! Therefore, I am not lost just ignored.
My only conclusion is that they take your money and you get no product (I think that it is called stealing).
DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO THIS MAGAZINE!!!!