Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Catching Up

The last blog was May Day and so here is a quick catch up of events...
My brother got married. I know I can't believe it either. Rachel is a sweetheart and has a daughter Kyra. I am so happy for them and wish them the best.

Zachary graduated from Kindergarten. We are so proud. He only got sent to the Principles office 1 time.

Brooklyn graduated from the 5th grade and is now in Jr. High. Where has the time gone?

Went to Vegas with my mom and my sister. I would post more picks but you know what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

Zachary turned 7 in July. We had a party for him at Cody Park in North Platte.

First day of school in North Platte. We moved back to Nebraska in August. Brooklyn is in 6th grade. Sidney is in 5th grade and Zach is in 1st grade. I am so glad that they enjoy school.

Sidney turned 10 in August. We had a Luau party in the sunroom of our new house.

October greeted us with a huge snow storm. We didn't get a fall.


Halloween was fun this year. Brook wanted to be a Smurf, Zach Darth Vader, and Sid was a remote control. Everyone kept calling her a cell phone but she was a remote. Carli was a hippy. For those of you that don't know, Carli is our fourth child(unofficially). She is Brooklyn's best friend and they are joined at the hip.

That about wraps it up. I know alot more has happened but that is what I have pictures of. It is all kind of a blur since a big move was stuck in the middle. We are settled now and hopefully everything can get back to normal. Whatever that is!

No comments: