Sunday, December 05, 2010

Heaven is for Real

Just finished reading the book Heaven is For Real. It is written by Todd Burpo about his sons brush with death and his time in Heaven. It is a true story that takes place here in Nebraska. The story is amazing and the way a child can be so matter-of-fact makes you think about Heaven all over again. I don't seem to ever think about heaven is just is. I always think of it as beyond comprehension so why even try. This little boy just tells it like he saw it. Thank you Colton for the little glimpse.
It was a quick read. It only took me a few hours but worth it. I have a tendency to drowned myself in a book that I find interesting. I need some new books to read so leave me a comment and let me know of any good books that you have read lately.

No comments: