Monday, April 11, 2011

BIG News In A Little Package

Oh yes! Surprise, Surprise, Surprise! Baby #4 is due at the end of October. The 27th to be exact. My little bean is 12 weeks in this pic, 2'' long, and about the size of a small lime(so my phone ap tells me). We don't know the sex yet. I don't want to know because I feel like I wouldn't spend as much money on stuff for the baby if I didn't know what I was having. My husband, kids, and Mother-in-law act as if not finding out would be equal to the world ending so we will find out at the next ultrasound appt if baby is cooperative. (I think it would be funny if it kept its legs crossed) Being old and pregnant is way different that being young and pregnant like I was before. This old body just isn't taking things as well. I would stay in my bed and sleep all day if I could(with cereal breaks of course). My youngest is going to be 9 years old when the new one comes along and my other two will be 13 and 12. This will definitely be a change for us all. Brooklyn will be graduating when the new one starts kindergarten. Don't get me wrong, I am excited but I can't help but think about how much life will change for us. This baby is coming for a reason it will just take time to find out what that is. All babies are a gift from God. Once I start feeling better I am sure that things will look up.

3 comments:

TheUnSoccerMom said...

Congratulations!!! My one and only will be graduating next year... so I hear less and less of "when will you have another??"...

I do love babies though. Praying you feel better soon! :o)

And THANK YOU for entering the giveaway. Good luck!

Natalie said...

so excited for you!!! How are you feeling!

Anonymous said...

congratulations Michelle! Can't wait to meet your little one! :)
JULIE LUSE