Thursday, May 17, 2007

Thankful Thursday




I am very thankful for two of the worlds truly great pleasures, Coffee and Chocolate. I don't particularly like them mixed together on there own they are great. God created them on the 3rd day. I think that he couldn't wait till the 4th or 5th or 6th day because he already knew just how wonderful they would be.


I am thankful for milk chocolate, dark chocolate, and white chocolate.


I am thankful for coffee with cream, lattes, frappaccino, cappuccino, coffee ice cream, coffee cake, and chocolate covered coffee beans.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I'm right there with you...especially the dark chocolate and really any kind of coffee...can't wait to drink peruvian coffee with you. It's going to be a trip of a lifetime. I'm glad we can do it together!