Monday, May 19, 2008

I've Been Tagged

My friend, Natalie, tagged me and I guess that means that I have to answer some questions about my oh so exciting life in hopes that the people I tag will fill me in more on there exciting lives so that I can live vicariously through them. Anyways, here it goes....

What was I doing 10 years ago
I was trying to adjust to life with my first child.

Five things on my to do list today
1. Get motivated to go to the Body Pump class at the rec center
2. Laundry
3. Get started on going through boxes in the basement
4. Mow the lawn
5. Take a nap

Things that I would do if I were a Billionaire
Give, Give, Give, Give because I would still have enough left over to have a comfortable life and I can't even really wrap my mind around a billion dollars so I definitely don't need that much money.
Travel, travel, travel, because I have just gotten to enjoy the traveling life in the last couple of years and LOVE it.

Three bad habits
1. I'm a procrastinator
2. I belch like no woman you have ever heard before (but I don't know if that's a bad habit or a talent)
3. I pick at and bite my fingernails constantly

Five places that I have lived
1. Fort Hood, Texas (I was born there)
2. Germany
3. Indianola, NE
4. North Platte, NE
5. Lafayette, CO

Five jobs that I have had
1. I sold donuts at Sehnert's Dutch Oven Bakery
2. I was a grocery clerk at Blume's Supermarket
3. Paraprofessional at Madison Middle School
4. Evening manager at Sixth Street Food Stores
5. Dental Assistant

Five People that I want to know more about so I am tagging
1. Brandi Ginn
2. Robyn Huffman (this means you have to blog)
3. Jan Tighe
I can only think of three because alot of my friends have already been tagged or need to GET A BLOG. How sad is that.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

thanks for answering the tag! We are having a great time. See you soon!