Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Our Honeymoon

We got back from Cozumel on Friday night. It was worth waiting 10 years for a honeymoon. We had the most wonderful time. The weather was beautiful, the water was warm, the people were friendly, the hotel was great. No complaints will come from me. We are already planning our next trip. It may take us a couple of years to save for but it will be worth it. We stayed at an all-inclusive resort called the Melia Cozumel. I would give it 2 thumbs up for sure. I even won a bottle of Tequila after one of the shows. WooHoo! Brandon also got groped by the Village People. Just ask him! I am sure that he will love to tell you all about it.
Our hotel was right on the beach. That's where we spent most of our time. It was the most soft, white, beautiful sand.

There were several iguanas wondering around the resort. They are kind of big and a little intimidating.
This is my favorite picture. It is the view coming out of the restaurants.
We went down town to do a little shopping and these guys were more than happy to pose for a picture.
This sunset was beautiful. I don't think that the picture does it much justice.
Brandon and I did one touristy thing we took a boat trip on the Fury. It took us to a couple of reefs and to a private beach for dinner and more beach fun.
Brandon discovered his new favorite hobby. He loved snorkeling. He was amazed that he could float. He has never been able to before. If he hadn't fried his back after his first time I am sure he would have snorkeled even more.
We discovered that the best snorkeling was at the resort next to ours. There were so many fish. People would feed them bread and they would come from all over. It was pretty amazing.

I will put a plug in for the resort. I would stay there again.

No comments: