Saturday, July 19, 2008

Back Home

I am home at last. We had a great but LLLOOONNNGGG time in Nebraska. So much stuff happened that I want to blog about but I will take it one thing at a time and I guess the most important thing that happened was my baby turned 6. Can you believe that my baby (literally) is 6? I can't. I so need to have another one don't you think? Brandon and I do make some pretty good looking kids! He is still as ornery as ever but lovable at the same time. We got to have birthday parties at both grandparents houses since we were in the state. That doesn't happen very often. Both grandmas made each party special for the little guy.


I hope to get some more posts up soon so I can share the fun that we had. If you get a chance you should just over to Leo's blog, Running With Ice Cream, and read his post about his trip to North Platte. He is just an amazing writer and the post makes Nebraska sound like Heaven.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The best 2-night getaway we've had in a long time. You know, I wouldn't mind having this kind of Forth of July every year.

Thanks again for inviting us to see this lovely place.

[ So how much do I owe you for the plug-in? ]