Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Good Food and Good Fun

Nebraska was full of good food and good fun. We ate and played hard. We roasted marshmallows and made smores one evening before a big game of kickball. The kids always keep us busy especially my nephew Clayton. That boy loves sports so we played many games of kickball, wiffle ball, and cowboy golf (I think that is what it is called). There wasn't much down time.
Nothing more jun than roasting marshmallows!
Can you believe that this is only the 2nd smore that my mom has ever had. The first one was at my house last year. What a sheltered life she must have led.
Zach and my nephew Colton are the bestest buds. They pick up where they left off after months apart. They always make sure that they talk about butts as much as they can. Not appropriate but it sure is good for a laugh.


Pretty intense game I tell you!

1 comment:

A Gorgeous Home said...

I can't believe how much you look like your mom! I know you probably hate hearing that...but she is pretty :) I just glanced at both photos with her and thought that it was you until I actually looked at it. I'm loving seeing your trip blog-by-blog.