Friday, December 19, 2008

Forth Photo

I have to go along with all of the 4th photos that I am finding on every ones blogs. I wasn't sure what to expect because we just had to erase everything on the computer and I wasn't sure how many pictures I would even have. I didn't know if there would be a 4th folder but there was and ttttaaaadddaaaa....

What comes up but a picture of my husbands big noggin and it's not even a good picture. Zach needed some close ups for a school project one night. So that is why we have that lovely pic. I bet that you all are jealous of my picture folders right now:)

Everyone should play along with the picture in...picture file

4th folder

4th picture.

Let's see if you can all come up with something better than the BIG HEAD!

3 comments:

Tara said...

Great pic Brandon!!

Unknown said...

Hi,

your blog is really nice it's look like simple and informative.
I am webmaster of a bingo directory and approach you for link partnership. I will add your link in my bingo directory here - http://www.online-bingo-directory.com/ and then you add my site link in your blog roll section.
If you are fine with this partnership please send your reply. It's mutually benefit for both of us.

Thank You
Paul

Josh Luse said...

A big noggin means a big brain.