Friday, November 28, 2008

Bird is the Word!

We had a very quiet, well not very quiet because we do have 3 kids, Thanksgiving. We stayed home this year and enjoyed a dinner of our own. Brandon cooked the bird because I was not about to stick my hand in the turkey's butt and pull out who knows what. We fixed the sides together and had way more food than we needed. It turned out better than I expected because I had kind of been depressed that week because I am used to big holidays with lots of family. It wasn't so bad spending time at home this Thanksgiving.

The Bird! So plump and juicy!

Turkey, rolls, potatoes, corn, gravy, green bean casserole, stuffing, jello, and pie

We are very blessed in deed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! Looks like your dinner turned out great. So glad BJ isn't afraid of poultry.
We had a good time at Doris' but missed having you guys here.

Love ya lots

Mom