Monday, November 17, 2008

What a Weekend!

We had one busy weekend considering that it was our first weekend without soccer and I thought that we would get to relax. We did not relax. Friday we drove to Longmont and went to a Go Fish concert. I thought that it was more fun than Brandon did. They are a Christian kids band. They are better than the Wiggles. The kids really enjoyed it.
On Saturday we got ticket to the CU vs. OSU football game in Boulder. Not exactly my cup of tea but I took one for the family and sucked it up. The temperatures could have been worse. God must have known how miserable I would have been if I was cold. We sat by some good friends and had a fun time. We even took the shuttle bus to the game for an added experience.

At one point I caught Brooklyn cheering for the Buffs. GASP!

Now I need a day off to recover from our days off. It was a great weekend filled with wonderful family time. We need to cherish those times.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Great pics...hey, lets do lunch again!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys had a great weekend. I can't believe Brooklyn was cheering on the Buffs. Grandpa would be so disappointed!!! Just kidding.

Love ya lots,

Grandma