Wednesday, November 26, 2008

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year

The most wonderful time of year for me is the annual Yada shopping trip. I love the time that I get to spend with these ladies. They are the best of friends. We laugh ALOT, sometimes cry, and everything in between. It is great to know that you can go months without seeing them and get together and it seems like we were never apart. We shopped our butts off. I think we spend almost 20 hours shopping on our trip. This was a mile stone year for us as well because there was no one breast feeding on the trip. I didn't see any ones boobs this year. Next year won't be the same since Kristi is going to have another baby. We will have to see her boob I'm sure. I was so thankful for the time we had together and can't hardly wait till next year.

After 16 hours of shopping, this is our load. We take it back to the room for show and tell.

The greatest group of ladies!

One of these ladies went home with a hot pair of men's chili pepper thong underwear that I couldn't resist putting in our exchange gift. They were hilarious! What Fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that I just logged on to your blog and read about boobs, mine to say the least. Miss you girl!

Kristy