Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Good Reads



I have been doing some great reading in the last couple of months. I go in spurts where I don't read for a long time then I go crazy and read everything that I can get my hands on. Right now I'm in the hands on mode. All of these books are great especially the Donald Miller book and Crazy Love. I got so much wonderful ideas from those books. I highly recommend them. My Lobotomy is a different sort of book but I got it from a co-worker and decided to give it a try. It is very interesting book about a man who got a lobotomy when he was 12. Not quite in the same category as the other two but sometimes you need something different.
I am almost done with my last book and so I will need to find another to read quickly so I don't loose my mojo. I like reading so I don't want to stop again. If you have any suggestions let me know.

3 comments:

Libby said...

I've read crazy love, it's a good read... I love Elisabeth Elliot's books, give her a go or try Chrisy by Cathrine Marshell, haha even if youve read that before it's good enough to read again.

Commentbug, Blogger Layouts said...

If you need a blogger template goto:
Blogger Layouts,Myspace Layouts,Watch Movies

TheUnSoccerMom said...

I just stumbled across your blog. My pastor is reading Crazy Love and I plan to soon. I just may read the other two you've suggested also!