Sunday, October 02, 2011

Surprise!!

I don't know if I titled this Surprise because Surprise I am blogging again or to tell you about the wonderful surprise baby shower that was thrown for me. Probably it's a little of both. I am now 37 weeks along. I am done with work. WooHoo!! I am going to be a stay at home mama for a while. I have been feeling pretty good but can't wait to meet our little man. To top it all off I have finally figured out what is wrong with my camera/computer communication problem so I can post pictures again. I am excited to start taking pics again.


37 Weeks
My mother-in-law, 2 daughters, and who know who else have been planning a surprise baby shower for me for quite some time now. I wasn't planning on having one because it is my 4th child but people kept telling me(reminding me) that it has been 9 years since I have had a baby. I did get rid of everything so I was more than thankful for it.

What made this all the more surprising was that they had it at MY house and I still didn't have any idea. I have some wonderful girlfriends that got me out of the house for a pedicure(they didn't have to try to hard) and the rest of the team went to town cleaning and decorating for the big surprise. I was blown away when I walked in and saw everyone and everything. I was truly blessed by the event.


My mother-in-law went all out with the decorations. She is an extremely talented lady. She should have her own party planning business. I wish I had some more pictures to show everyone all of the things she did. If I get more I will post them later.

No comments: