Friday, February 02, 2007

I know that this is late but better a Friday thirteen than no thirteen.


Thirteen Things about Michelle #4

Thirteen Games I Like To Play

1. Pitch (10 point)
2. Rummy-my girls just learned how to play
3. Uno
4. Scrabble
5. Trivial Pursuit (even though I am horrible at it)
6. Pictionary
7. Taboo
8. Battle of the Sexes
9. Catch Phrase
10. Soduko
11. Skip-Bo
12. Cranium
13. Balderdash

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. lady g
2. anni
3. ancsweetnsassygal
4. e-mom

(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



6 comments:

Lady G~ said...

Love you list of games. We are a game playing family too. :o)

We are a family of seven. Each of us have a different favorite game. So game night is lost of fun.

Cafe Cats said...

Fun list!

Cafe Cats said...

Fun list!

Amydeanne said...

sounds like a fun list. Not sure I could list that many! Never heard of pitch, or skip bo though!
happy Friday!

Anonymous said...

I love games too. I haven't heard of Pitch or Battle of the Sexes. I LOVE Trivial Pursuit and just learned how to play Cranium. I've played a lot of Scrabble since it's my mom's favorite game. Great TT and happy Friday.

Susannah said...

I love Cranium (when I win), and I hear Soduko's pretty cool too. A great list! :~)

Thanks for stopping by. Blessings.