Thursday, March 15, 2007

Thankful Thursday

Good Morning Everyone!

The rain is falling the temperature is around 50 degrees and it is a beautiful day. A great morning for a Thankful Thursday. "What am I thankful for?" you ask. I am thankful for my three beautiful children and my wonderful husband. Lately I have been noticing more than ever the gifts that they are to me and how blessed I am to be a part of their days. I am thankful that every day I get to give my girls a kiss before they leave for a big day of school and that I am here when they get home from school.

I am thankful that I get to cuddle and watch cartoons with Zach each morning. That I am able to play trains, pirates, race cars, army, golf and many other wonderful games.

I am thankful for the wonderful father that Brandon is to the kids. He is also a wonderful husband and my best friend.

I am reminded today that my cup runneth over and I have God to thank for every last drop!

1 comment:

Julie Luse said...

Awesome! Those are all great things to be thankful for and I Love your pics. I finally got on the ball today if you want to check it out. You can sign the link on my blog so other's will view your Thankful Thursday. Have a great day friend!
Julie :)