Thursday, March 22, 2007

Thankful Thursday

Friends
Can you ever have too many? I don't think so. I have been blessed with many wonderful girl friends. All of these women, each one unique, is also very beautiful to me. I was actually afraid at one point that I would lose my friends after becoming a Christian but was I ever wrong. I gain true friends and many of them. Thank You Lord.

The Girls of Emmaus Road
Natalie Cheek
Fancy Jan
Justina Dean
The Floating Head-AKA Julie Luse
Tara Kautz
and Bridget too but I don't have her picture

The Yadas

Robyn Huffman
Amy Pittman
Lisa Jones
Kristy Wohlford and Jodi Leisy


Special Friends


Becky Dishman and Jessica Burnside


My Family Friends


My Mom

My Sister Jessica

My Mother-in-law


2 comments:

Peter said...

Who's that Fancy Jan chick? I want her number! ;)

Julie Luse said...

oh wow! I feel so special, thanks for including me! I almost did a Thankful Thursday on Friends, I just couldn't find all their pics. Anyway, hope you get out and enjoy this weather!!!! Hope it won't go away!
have a good one
Julie ;)