Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I Am A Boll Weevle

I am just like the bug in this song and I am getting tired of it. Brandon is the one telling me to get out of my home. I am not a cold person at all and with all this snow and freezing temperatures I am about ready to go crazy. I will take a 100 degree day over this any day. It is suppose to get above freezing this week so hopefully some of the snow will melt off. I am sooooo looking forward to summer. It has been beautiful though. The blanket of white is very pretty to look at (from inside). The mountains change with every new storm.



Boll Weevil
By Presidents of the United States of America
BestAudioCodes.com

4 comments:

Julie Luse said...

So if you were doing your sit-ups like you were supposed to, wouldn't you be breakin' a sweat? Ha ha, just kidding.

Julie Luse said...

Oh yea and one more thing...I hear you don't like my floating head.

Julie Luse said...

Well, then, you can do a sit-up for that! That'll teach ya! :)

Renee Nefe said...

never heard that song before...I listen to KLOVE all the time so I miss out on most of what's "popular". Oh well.