Thursday, January 18, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #2


Thirteen Things about Michelle

13 Things I Would Like To Do Someday

1. Fly in an airplane
2. Go on a cruise
3. Get my teeth fixed(braces)
4. Take a pottery class
5. Take dance lessons with my husband
6. Take a photography class
7. Go to Disneyland or world(I don't care which one)
8. Be in a triathalon(although I am far from a triathlete)
9. Go deep sea diving
10. Have someone take me shopping and tell me what looks best(What Not To Wear-kind of a thing)
11. Go on a trip with my girls
12. Hire a personal chef and/or maid
13. Watch all of my children living a life for Christ!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. renee
2. my 2 cents
3. chickadee
4. caylynn
5. she

(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



6 comments:

Chickadee said...

I'd love to take a photography class. I'm with you on that one.

My 13 are up.

K said...

I hope you're able to do all those things! I really want to go on a cruise one day too

Renee Nefe said...

I would really love #10 and #13 seems to be going really well for my DD. She has a lot of really good roll models at Church and at home too, so I think we're doing good there.

Caylynn said...

Great list! I hope you are able to do all the items on your list.

Happy T13. :)

Anonymous said...

Dance lessons sound wonderful. My hubby and I always flirt with the idea of ballroom dance lessons - but we'd have to be in the same city at the same time to register!

Renee Nefe said...

Thanks for linking me, but I'm not a TTer anymore...hard enough keeping up with the exercising for comments gang.