Friday, July 06, 2007

The Best Pizza in the Best Little City Out West

Last week I told you that I was taking a trip to the best little city out west and I didn't lie. The sign says it all. We had fun visiting family and especially eating pizza at the Rocket Inn. My aunt Carol owns the restaurant and I love to make a stop in on my trips to Indianola.


If you ever go this fine establishment it is on main street. You can't miss it right off of the highway.
The pizza is so yummy! I love mine with sauerkraut. Some people also like to put hot sauce on theirs. I would give you the secret ingredient to the sauce but Carol told me not to. She is in the process of trying to get it sold in stores so hopefully you won't have to travel all the way to Indianola, Ne to enjoy this yummy stuff.

No comments: