Monday, July 02, 2007

Summer Camp

Brooklyn got to spend a week at Maranatha Bible Camp with one of her best friends, Kia. Camp is an experience I think that every kid should have. Brooklyn had fun rock climbing, swimming, playing soccer, learning compass navigation, and worshiping and learning more about Jesus. What Fun!!

This was the first year that she got to go the whole week. It was definitely harder on me than it was on her. I have been away from her for that long but I was always able to call her. The camp recommends that you don't call the camper all week since that can cause homesickness. I know they know better than me so I didn't call and that made me one nervous mama. She is home safe and sound now and more independent than ever.


1 comment:

Natalie said...

Yeah, for MBC! Brooklyn is beautiful!