Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Heading South

Brandon and I will be heading south on Thursday and I mean wwwaaaayyyy south. We will be heading to Lima, Peru on a mission trip with SportReach. Talk about being nervous. I have never flown (that I was old enough to remember) and I have never been out of the neighboring states of Nebraska. This is a huge leap for me. I have been pretty sheltered. We will be gone for 9 days putting on family and sport camps. I can't wait to be able to share the many wonderful stories we will have after our return home. Keep us in your prayers. You can check out what we are up to on the SportReach web site.


**********************************************************************************

Oh Yeah! I almost forgot to tell you I HAVE BEEN TAGGED. WooHoo!!! I have never been tagged before but I am now a Rockin' Girl Blogger. Aimee tagged me now I guess I have to tag other Rockin' Girls but all my girls haven't been blogging lately (and you know who you are) so I am going to give them 9 days to update their blogs so I can nominate them or I will have to find someone else. What an honor!

2 comments:

Peter said...

Praying with you the whole way Michelle. Fix your thoughts on Jesus and don't let the nerves get you. You will do awesome and God is already at work in you and through you. The Spirit dwells within you sister, so have no fear.

aimee said...

Can't wait to hear details about your trip!